If you would like to submit a blog post, and you are a member of the bar, a professor, an alumni, or a member of the Judiciary, please follow the submission instructions below:
- Articles should be in Microsoft Word format.
- Articles should relate and be relevant to the legal field.
- Citations must comply with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- Articles should be between 500 – 1,000 words. At the discretion of the Touro Law Review, shorter/longer posts may be accepted.
- Articles submitted must be unpublished, original work.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please email OnlineEditor@tourolaw.edu with your qualifying submission.